Once again, we have a new blogspot. I have never loved pictures of my girlies up for the world to stumble upon. After a few annoymous comments, from people who admitted to not actually knowing me but rather finding me through blogger, I decided to go with a new place and no major picture explosions of the fam. I post enough of them on facebook anyway and it was getting a bit annoying to do it twice.
SOOOO, I will post the stories that won't make facebook. Hopefully funny for those who keep up with us on here.
Here are the latest little things Ava and Liela have been saying:
Ava: Mom do our hearts grow?
Ava: Mom, do you remember when I was still in your tummy?
Often when Mike and I see someone that we don't know and we want to make a hilarious comment to each other, as we often do...we use something about them to denote of whom we speak. Like tonight when I saw a girl on crutches going rather fast I said, "Crutches is about to go down." Ava picks up on this stuff. SO, Mike was putting Ava in the car the other day and this came out. "Buckle me up Harry." and rubbed his beard. A conversation followed that confirmed what I just described.
(Today in the car, very random)
Ava: Hey mom, I remember when bastian broke his arm.
Maybe she didn't say anything with her mouth but her actions definitely showed her knowledge of her sin. Liela was pulling Ava's hair and I knew it. I was coming downstairs to get her and she ran from me. She went to the opposite side of our table from the stairs and bent down a little between two chairs to see when I was coming.
Liela has also been letting us know when she's done eating, which is fine, except she holds her plate as high as she can which makes any leftovers start to fall off.
Liela always tells me when she's ready for nap. I usually put her down after lunch but I have been letting her play a little lately and stretching her until 1 or 2. She will often, during these 'playing after lunch' times, come to me and say, "Momma, night-night. yeah, upstairs, night-night" I crack up b/c then she just makes her way to her room and I follow and put her in bed. She never cries or anything when its bedtime...I'm pretty sure that's just to spite my dad for telling me that Ava's amazing sleep patterns won't happen again. I think Liela, with her spunky attitude, heard that in the womb and she said to herself, "oh yeah, watch me."
After the innaguration, I was on the phone with Mike. Ava wanted to know if I was on the phone with Barak. I said, "no, it was daddy." She then said, "well, then, is barak obama coming to our house?"
The other day we were watching something and Ugly Betty came on. Let me just say that there is nothing that I know of wrong with the show, it just annoys me. But, I had to leave it on for a few minutes b/c of this conversation that was taking place.
Ava: mom I want braclets on my teeth.
Me: You mean braces like that girl?
Ava: yeah, braces. Can I get them?
Me: Well, you might need to wait until you get older and ask Uncle Paul.
Ava: well, do you think he has them right now...in his drawers at work?
Me: I doubt it, talk to him about it later.
(sad for her, Mike and I have both avoided needing braces so, she probably won't get to wear them.)
Ava: Liela, I am getting off this bed right now b/c you keep touching me with your nasty fingers.
SOOOO, I will post the stories that won't make facebook. Hopefully funny for those who keep up with us on here.
Here are the latest little things Ava and Liela have been saying:
Ava: Mom do our hearts grow?
Ava: Mom, do you remember when I was still in your tummy?
Often when Mike and I see someone that we don't know and we want to make a hilarious comment to each other, as we often do...we use something about them to denote of whom we speak. Like tonight when I saw a girl on crutches going rather fast I said, "Crutches is about to go down." Ava picks up on this stuff. SO, Mike was putting Ava in the car the other day and this came out. "Buckle me up Harry." and rubbed his beard. A conversation followed that confirmed what I just described.
(Today in the car, very random)
Ava: Hey mom, I remember when bastian broke his arm.
Maybe she didn't say anything with her mouth but her actions definitely showed her knowledge of her sin. Liela was pulling Ava's hair and I knew it. I was coming downstairs to get her and she ran from me. She went to the opposite side of our table from the stairs and bent down a little between two chairs to see when I was coming.
Liela has also been letting us know when she's done eating, which is fine, except she holds her plate as high as she can which makes any leftovers start to fall off.
Liela always tells me when she's ready for nap. I usually put her down after lunch but I have been letting her play a little lately and stretching her until 1 or 2. She will often, during these 'playing after lunch' times, come to me and say, "Momma, night-night. yeah, upstairs, night-night" I crack up b/c then she just makes her way to her room and I follow and put her in bed. She never cries or anything when its bedtime...I'm pretty sure that's just to spite my dad for telling me that Ava's amazing sleep patterns won't happen again. I think Liela, with her spunky attitude, heard that in the womb and she said to herself, "oh yeah, watch me."
After the innaguration, I was on the phone with Mike. Ava wanted to know if I was on the phone with Barak. I said, "no, it was daddy." She then said, "well, then, is barak obama coming to our house?"
The other day we were watching something and Ugly Betty came on. Let me just say that there is nothing that I know of wrong with the show, it just annoys me. But, I had to leave it on for a few minutes b/c of this conversation that was taking place.
Ava: mom I want braclets on my teeth.
Me: You mean braces like that girl?
Ava: yeah, braces. Can I get them?
Me: Well, you might need to wait until you get older and ask Uncle Paul.
Ava: well, do you think he has them right now...in his drawers at work?
Me: I doubt it, talk to him about it later.
(sad for her, Mike and I have both avoided needing braces so, she probably won't get to wear them.)
Ava: Liela, I am getting off this bed right now b/c you keep touching me with your nasty fingers.
1 comment:
bracelets!! haha! i love it!! i love that she even knew a close enough word to the real thing. most kids wouldn't have known that.
Post a Comment