Liela Michal is two!!!
I can't believe she is already two, or that she is no longer my little baby. Her birthday was july 24th but we have been out of town and busy since Max came around. She doesn't seem to mind.
Liela is so talkative. She has normal conversations that make me forget sometimes that she is only 2. She is strong willed and stubborn. she knows what she wants and has taken much discipline on the path to obedience. She is a good little girl though. I give her more credit than ava b/c it seems to come more naturally to Av. Liela really has to overcome her desire to do it her way and she does a good job for a two year old.
She is so fun and has a sense of humor. I know the thought of another mike sherf in the world naturally falls to the little boy in our family but so far Liela shows the most promise to following in his hilarious footprints.
In my daze of having 3 kids, one of which is a newborn, I know I haven't given justice to my little girl. She is awesome and adds so much to our family. We couldn't imagine our lives without her.
I love my little Lie.
I can't believe she is already two, or that she is no longer my little baby. Her birthday was july 24th but we have been out of town and busy since Max came around. She doesn't seem to mind.
Liela is so talkative. She has normal conversations that make me forget sometimes that she is only 2. She is strong willed and stubborn. she knows what she wants and has taken much discipline on the path to obedience. She is a good little girl though. I give her more credit than ava b/c it seems to come more naturally to Av. Liela really has to overcome her desire to do it her way and she does a good job for a two year old.
She is so fun and has a sense of humor. I know the thought of another mike sherf in the world naturally falls to the little boy in our family but so far Liela shows the most promise to following in his hilarious footprints.
In my daze of having 3 kids, one of which is a newborn, I know I haven't given justice to my little girl. She is awesome and adds so much to our family. We couldn't imagine our lives without her.
I love my little Lie.
No comments:
Post a Comment