Friday, November 27, 2009

Ava and Liela

Liela smelled Maxwell the other day and looked away in disgust...
"ewww, he smells like diet coke"

Av: I just really like goldfish...they have a really good flavor to them...like real goldfish or something.

Liela is scared of food on the face. Mike does it on purpose sometimes to see what the girls will do. Av just shakes her head and looks down with a smile b/c she knows very well her dad's humor....Liela has on occasion acted upset by it...but I thought it was b/c Mike was acting crazy and she didn't like that part of it. Then the other day Av had something on her face at dinner and Liela said, "aak, get her a napkin" It was confirmed today when she saw me feeding Max. She came over to his seat and asked what I was feeding him. I said oatmeal and put some more in his mouth. He of course took in most but a little came back out...typical baby eating right? She screamed and squatted down so she couldn't see him. As she crouched next to his seat she looked up at me and said, "I don't like oatmeal. What is that...why is he doing that on his face?" WEIRD!!!

We were meeting my cousins girlfriend and I was telling the girls to be nice to her. Ava asked me if she was "like my size or big" I told her she was big....good thing she wasn't really big or that might have gotten me in some trouble.

The next morning I was asking Liela if she liked abigail. She said, "no I want sausage." I think she thought it was an unknown breakfast option. I said, "no honey I am making you sausage...I want to know if you had fun yesterday with David's friend Abi." She said, "oh, yes. can I have sausage?"

1 comment:

christina said...

gee, i wonder where liela might pick up strange aversions.... sort of like you with... oh, i don't know... SOUNDS and WEIRD words! haha! but i love the fact that she thought abi was a brefix option. the girl loves her food, right?