Sunday, July 11, 2010

JULY 12, 2003

....not just in o'ten and o'eleven, we'll be together from now until we're up in heaven...... Husbands, love your wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her......SO MUCH PAIN MAY COME OUR WAY, THERE MAY BE A DAY WHEN WE'VE GOT NOTHING LEFT TO SAY. WHEN THE CONVERSATION STOPS, AND WE'RE FACING OUR DEFEAT, I'LL BE NEXT TO YOU AND YOU'LL BE RIGHT THERE NEXT TO ME.........she became his wife, and he loved her......every night be tucked in close to you, raise our kids where the good Lord's blessed, point our rockin chairs towards the west, and plant our dreams where the peaceful river flows, where the green grass grows........I want to take you out, I want to do everything right, I'll take you to your favorite shop, I'll even let you use my favorite coffee cup.....with you my brown eyed girl.....when everything is wrong, I'll come talk to you, you make things alright, when I'm feeling blue....I don't know where I'd be, without you here with me, life with you makes perfect sense, you're my best friend.....Well, you know, anybody saying they want to go out with you is... pretty great... isn't it...Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away...... just to see you smile, I'd do anything, that you wanted me to, when all is said and done I'd never count the cost, It's worth all that's lost, just to see you smile....I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her....It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other........ The best part about being married is that we always get to be next to each other -Michael Philip Sherf-

No comments: